Monday, March 21, 2011

You Just Lost the Game

This is probably the most immature thing I've posted on here so far, but it was the 1st idea that came to mind (the topic was "Game") and I was pressed for time. It's a funny idea, if you know what the Game is. If you don't know what the Game is (it doesn't refer to the soccer match), try http://www.losethegame.com/ (I haven't actually been on this site because the school system censors it. I'm not responsible for anything that might be on it. I am responsible for making you lose the Game, though).
This is supposed to suggest someone far away (it's night-time there and day in the stadium) hacking the advertising boards around the stadium. I had trouble finding good pictures, but I thought it turned out fine in the end.

I'm supposed to answer the same 6 questions for this picture and the last 2, so I will answer them collectively below:

The Hue Jitter worked great in the Disco pictures. The picture I took for this picture was too dark, so you can't really see the hacker or the back of the monitor. If I had to do this again, the 2nd picture would have fewer music notes, especially since they interfere with the lightning effect. This picture would be totally different because I don't really like the concept as much as I did when I first thought of it. The 1st picture would have something for the dancers to stand on (like what I had in the 2nd one) and maybe the disco ball would be different. The hardest part was finding good pictures, especially a good pop texture for the 1st 2 and a good picture of the advertising boards in a soccer stadium for this one. And from these projects (and the tutorials leading up to them), I learned a lot about how to manipulate brushes, especially with spacing and Hue Jitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment